ARKived Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

One Month Hiatus!

Hey guys! I think it's rather obvious that I haven't been updating very much recently, and this is actually due to the fact that I've been having numerous competitions, and my exams are coming D:

I've decided to officially declare a month-long hiatus, give or take a week! In October, we'll be back, with lots to cover!

Just to cover some news! Just last weekend, we had an ARK Free Weekend, where ARK was free for ALL Steam players for a few days to try out!

During this time, all players on Official Servers had a rare chance to find Mysterious Cubes from loot drops, which would, after 4 hours, reveal a code that would either give a promotional 50%-off ARK, or a totally free copy!

Maybe some of you were lucky enough to find a code, or two! I, however, was not :(
Invite your friends! The more, the merrier, after all!

With that, I will see you guys next month! Thank you guys :)

-Skyhawk :D

No comments:

Post a Comment